Brainstorming Session/ Awareness Programme:
- Brainstorming Workshop on “Preparation of Guidelines for Management of Glacial Hazards & Risks especially GLOF & LLOFs” jointly with NDMA, Delhi during June 23-24, 2020 (Online).
- Brainstorming Session on “Perspectives on Water Management in India and future directions” on 15th December, 2018 on the occasion of Foundation Day of NIH.
- Modellers Meet during 26-27 Sep., 2018 at New Delhi under NHP
- Brainstorming Session on "From Drought Research to Decision-Making: Experiences from the UK (and beyond)" by Dr Jamie Hannaford, CEH, Wallingford, UK on May 1st, 2018, in society room of NIH, Roorkee.
- Two days Exhibition on “The river Ganga: Iconic Water Machine” organized by Columbia Global Centre, Mumbai during 25-26 April, 2018 at NIH Roorkee.
- One day Stakeholder's Brainstorming Session on “Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) project on Tawi Catchment" on April 16th, 2013 at WHRC, Jammu.
- Management of Financial and Administrative Workflow’ March 13, 2013
- RCC and Stakeholders’ Meeting for Pilot Basin Studies on Tawi River at WHRC, Jammu on 05/09/2012
- NIH_ReSyP – Reservoir Systems Package
- Software for Frequency Analysis
- Software for Flood Estimation
Page last updated on 05.07.2021